Hello lovely people!
As some of you might know that I was getting married three weeks ago and has no clue that it is actually a little adventure when I gotta think of what to cook everyday! I have no idea too that my better half eats constantly in a large portion (will elaborate more on the next post).
Long story short, I made ‘fried quinoa’ yesterday for his lunch. He claimed that he loves it and I got the green light to cook more quinoa to replace our rice intake.
Here’s the recipe:
1 cup of quinoa
1 tbsp of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic (diced)
1 shallot (diced)
1 tbsp of soy sauce
1 handful of green beans
1 slice of chicken breast
1 cup of sweet corn (fresh not from the tin)
A pinch of salt
– pour in the quinoa into the rice cooker and let it cook by itself.
– sautèed the garlic and shallot until they soften.
– put in the chicken and cook until it’s cooked.
– next, put in the soy sauce and pour in the vegetables.
– right after that pour in the cooked quinoa.
* 1 cup quinoa = 2 cups of water.
* this meal is enough for 3 servings.
I hope you give it a try!!