Have you ever have the urge of keeping your monthly expenses as what you have planned at the beginning of the month? Well, new year is tomorrow and I thought why not I give all my viewers a new year ‘gift’ just to prepare for an exciting 2015.
As you all know from my previous post – I would like to share the spreadsheet which I got it from here. It is completely formatted in Excel and contains a complete year’s worth of monthly spreadsheets. You can simply save the original file and use again year after year.
Of course I made some amendment here and there to cater my needs. Perhaps you could also get the benefits that I got from the spreadsheet and please amend it to your needs too!!
Therefore, if you need the spreadsheet – please leave your email in the comment column and I will definitely send you the file. You may ask me any questions related to the excel file for my guidance at anytime!
Hope you like the gift!
I hope your day has been going well, if not, I hope it gets better 🙂 You are an amazing person who will inspire others to do great things so keep up the hard work. I know you may feel unimportant or insecure at the moment but know that you are a beautiful human being inside and out and you are important !
Just trying to be nice on the internet, sometimes we just need such a message !
I hope this post helped you a bit and if not, I‘m sorry 🙂
*found this lovely message from youtube so I thought why not I share with you guys 🙂
As a newlyweds, it is so important to get off on the right foot financially, true? Have you ever wonder, how do most of the people do their financial budgeting? How can they sustain their financial without having to pinch their wallet? Let me tell you, before I was married, truth is I am a big spender and I barely have my own saving let alone nothing in my emergency money! A few months before we tied the knot, I have come to my realisation that I need to do something with my bad habit of spending and no saving. This old habit got to go!
Well ladies (some mens too), I have found an easy way how to do your simple budgeting called the ‘Money Game’. This budgeting can be use to yourself, your partnership business or your company!
1. Necessity Fund – Take 55% off your salary
- This is to spend on how to support yourself like paying the bills, buy groceries, give some money to your parents and also to spend on your cars.
2. Long Term Saving Fund – Take 10% off your salary
- This is to allocate some money for your future. Remember the slogan, ‘out of sight, out of mind’? Yes, put it somewhere out of reach like Amanah Saham Bumiputera (ASB), Takaful, Tabung Haji, etc..
3. Education Fund – Take 10% off your salary
- This is for yourself and not education fund for your children! Remember, regardless how old we are, education is priority, Spend this fund to attend seminar or classes in order to enhance your knowledge.
4. Fun Fund – Take 10% off your salary
- Take 5% to spend it now like buy yourself a pair of shoes, a beautiful dress or anything that your hear desire. Another 5% is for your holiday. This fund need to be use or you may keep it until you reached your target what to buy using this fund.
5. Financial Freedom Fund – Take 10% (or more) off your salary
- This is for future investment like Unit Trust. With this fund you for to plan on how many years you want to be financial freedom. Will explain further what Financial Freedom in my future post.
6. Charity Fund – Take 5% off your salary
- This is a must spend fund too. Something good will happen in your life if you reaching out for the unfortunate. Helping others can create an improved sense of well-being. Knowing that you sacrificed your finances n order to help others in need can give you a sense of purpose in life and inner satisfaction. A plus point, it is tax deductible.
Well, I hope that with this post I help you out on how to spend wisely and not having the same problem like myself previously. Let me share you a quote by Warren Buffett; Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.
Till next time,
Some of you who know me knows that I have quit my job for two and a half months now. Many people thinks it is due to I’m getting married at that time and assuming that I’m looking for another job. Well, no. I am not looking at all! Some said I am crazy, some said I am wasting my degree and some even said I am just being lazy. How I wish I can just lying around doing nothing.. For now, let just say I am currently working on a new project with my Ameerul and we both hope, InsyaAllah that this huge sacrifice that I make would make a difference for our small little family.
All I ask is for all of you to make a dua for me to achieve what we have target, make it easy for both of us to go through the ups and downs together and InsyaAllah to be humble when both of us have reached the top. InsyaAllah.
Same passion but different taste
*picture was taken a day after being TheAmeeruls (“,)
Think that’s all for now.
Well hello again.
I have yet to share my wedding story. Correct? Right. It has been a wonderful two months with my better half, the love of my life. Truth been told months before we were married that I would be surprise how totally different he would be after we sign the marriage certificate compared to when we were dating. Agreed. He is different (in a good way). Of course I found out some inconvinience but we work that part. Anyway I am not going to talk about my Ameerul now, but instead I wanna tell you all about my dearest girlfriends. I miss them to bits!
Two days before the big day, my sister Ara told me that I have to get ready before 9pm as she wants to bring me to a place for I-don’t-know-what but she did mentioned to wear something nice. Man, I was so lazy to go out as we have a lithe get together with our family at home. But, it does not stop me to take selfie and put on some makeup! LOLs yeah I sometimes confuse with myself too!
pout selfie?! -__-“
Hah! I’m set to go. Blindfolded and yada yada yada. Entered a room and it smells so good and was very quiet. Of course I got the SURRRRPRISEEEEEE!!!!! Seriously I didn’t expect all the girls was there and yes, yours truly here – cried! I felt so touched :’)
Some of the muchachas
Played some naughty games, talk, dance and oh my god – delicious food! Went to bed kinda late that night but don’t care although i have lots of last minute errands to do the next day.
Here’s some photos to share. Wish i can upload ’em all though:
No idea why I posed like this
Oh blessed ’em ladies!
Those happy faces!
To my lovely girlfriends,
Thank you for your effort and time. I really appreciate the kindness and this awesome friendship that we have bond. I cannot ask for better friends like all of you. I pray that we will always have each other and may our friendship lasts till Jannah, InsyaAllah. I miss you and I hope that we can have a night like this for our next bride 😉
Till next post. Toodles! Xx
*Date: 25th September 2014
Venue: Double Tree by Hilton, Johor Bahru